Big Rob's For Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself....

+14
Xo.JustDani.oX
BIGROBismyHERO
Jonasbroluver15
manda09
WasAGrogBlogReader1
__xoxnickj'sbaybehh
_xoxbrii
danielle
Kay!
Disney's_Next_Star
Hollywood_Here_We_Come
can'tstoptherain
cowboymd
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduce yourself.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  __xoxnickj'sbaybehh Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 pm

_xoxbrii wrote:Yay! I'm so excited too! lol! cheers

Heyyyy baybehhhh! =pppp SO GLAD YOU JOINED! *laughs like a maniac* ahem, sorry. Very Happy
__xoxnickj'sbaybehh
__xoxnickj'sbaybehh

Back to top Go down

Post  _xoxbrii Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 pm

__xoxnickj'sbaybehh wrote:
_xoxbrii wrote:Yay! I'm so excited too! lol! cheers

Heyyyy baybehhhh! =pppp SO GLAD YOU JOINED! *laughs like a maniac* ahem, sorry. Very Happy

Shocked LOL. Cool, your using the Waiting On A Cure thing I Made for you. Razz Laughing

_xoxbrii
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  WasAGrogBlogReader1 Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Hay guys Iam Katelyn Iam 15 From Michigan.I love JB and Ilove Big Rob!Umm Idk what else you wanna know just ask.
WasAGrogBlogReader1
WasAGrogBlogReader1
Big Robbers

Back to top Go down

Post  cowboymd Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm

WasAGrogBlogReader1 wrote:Hay guys Iam Katelyn Iam 15 From Michigan.I love JB and Ilove Big Rob!Umm Idk what else you wanna know just ask.

Hey Katelyn! I'm Faye!

Thanks for joining Big Rob's For Real! You're so awesome! I hope you make yourself right at home! Very Happy

~ Faye
cowboymd
cowboymd

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 pm

We just want to add a warm welcome to those who just joined our forum!! Thank you sooo much!
We can't wait to get to know you all of you more!
Make sure to check out our newest contest, too. Have fun!! Big Rob rules!
Thanks!
*Alyssa and Danielle*

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay! Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:03 pm

WasAGrogBlogReader1 wrote:Hay guys Iam Katelyn Iam 15 From Michigan.I love JB and Ilove Big Rob!Umm Idk what else you wanna know just ask.

Hii Katelyn!
I'm Karen from Dom. Rep.
I am 15, love JB and Big Rob too!!
haha
I'm glad you joined!

Have fun!
:D
Kay!
Kay!
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  manda09 Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:13 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Amanda! Or Manda.. whatever you would like to call me, either or. Very Happy
Thanks to Faye for letting me know about this amazing site!! I love the Jonas Brothers, and, of course, Big Rob is the man. AND, he's for real, and that's no lie y'all.. Hehe.

And I want to apologize to Alyssa for not being a great Advertising Director on NJO. My internet has been giving me MAJOR, MAJOR attitude to where it won't let me go to certain sites and that's why I haven't been there in a while. I'm so sorry my dear!! I hope I'm not fired.. I'll make it up to you! Promise! =D
manda09
manda09
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 pm

manda09 wrote:Hey everyone! I'm Amanda! Or Manda.. whatever you would like to call me, either or. Very Happy
Thanks to Faye for letting me know about this amazing site!! I love the Jonas Brothers, and, of course, Big Rob is the man. AND, he's for real, and that's no lie y'all.. Hehe.

And I want to apologize to Alyssa for not being a great Advertising Director on NJO. My internet has been giving me MAJOR, MAJOR attitude to where it won't let me go to certain sites and that's why I haven't been there in a while. I'm so sorry my dear!! I hope I'm not fired.. I'll make it up to you! Promise! =D

MANDA!!!!

Welcome to the site!!! Thanks SOO much for joining!!! We're so glad you're here!

And.... you are so not fired!! I would never fire you! I totally understand about Internet problems. You are still the best advertising director ever!!!!

~Alyssa~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manda09 Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:
manda09 wrote:Hey everyone! I'm Amanda! Or Manda.. whatever you would like to call me, either or. Very Happy

MANDA!!!!

Welcome to the site!!! Thanks SOO much for joining!!! We're so glad you're here!

And.... you are so not fired!! I would never fire you! I totally understand about Internet problems. You are still the best advertising director ever!!!!

~Alyssa~

Aww, Alyssa! You are too sweet. Very Happy Thank you for not firing me my dear! If you need anything feel free to ask, I'll be around!
manda09
manda09
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  cowboymd Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:02 am

manda09 wrote:
Admin wrote:

MANDA!!!!

~Alyssa~

Aww, Alyssa! You are too sweet. Very Happy Thank you for not firing me my dear! If you need anything feel free to ask, I'll be around!

Awww! I'm loving all this Starbound27's Signature Shop love that we have going on here! cherry <---It's a cherry!

Haha! YEY! I'm so glad Manda came to the site! I love you, Switz!

Good Ol' Switz! alien <---Yes, you are an alien today!

~ Faye
cowboymd
cowboymd

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself.... - Page 2 Empty hey

Post  Jonasbroluver15 Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Hello, I'm Ashley and I am a big fan of big Rob and the Jonas Brothers(especially Kevin!!!). I love having fun and meeting new people. I think that's it about me Very Happy if you have any questions to ask me I'll be glad to answer.
Jonasbroluver15
Jonasbroluver15
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  cowboymd Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Jonasbroluver15 wrote:Hello, I'm Ashley and I am a big fan of big Rob and the Jonas Brothers(especially Kevin!!!). I love having fun and meeting new people. I think that's it about me Very Happy if you have any questions to ask me I'll be glad to answer.

Hey Ashley! I'm Faye! Thanks so much for joining BRFR! Enjoy! Feel free to pm me any time! Very Happy

~ Faye
cowboymd
cowboymd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonasbroluver15 Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:28 pm

cowboymd wrote:
Jonasbroluver15 wrote:Hello, I'm Ashley and I am a big fan of big Rob and the Jonas Brothers(especially Kevin!!!). I love having fun and meeting new people. I think that's it about me Very Happy if you have any questions to ask me I'll be glad to answer.

Hey Ashley! I'm Faye! Thanks so much for joining BRFR! Enjoy! Feel free to pm me any time! Very Happy

~ Faye

thanks for the welcome Very Happy
Jonasbroluver15
Jonasbroluver15
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGROBismyHERO Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm

HEY!

Im Jillian.
you can call me Jill if you want.

and i LOVE Big Rob.

dude, he's just pretty darn amazing.

and hey moderators and administrators !(SP?)
BIGROBismyHERO
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:16 pm

BIGROBismyHERO wrote:HEY!

Im Jillian.
you can call me Jill if you want.

and i LOVE Big Rob.

dude, he's just pretty darn amazing.

and hey moderators and administrators !(SP?)

Hey Jillian!!
We are so happy that you joined brfr!! Very Happy It's nice to meet you!! Very Happy
Hope to see you around here often,
Danielle and Alyssa

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xo.JustDani.oX Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:33 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, finally, I made it!
I had to do a new account and everything. Phew!

Xo.JustDani.oX
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbz&Co. Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Heyy Everyone, I'm Pebbles...or Cookie. Whichever you prefer to call me by I'm good with.

Um...well for starters, Pebbles or Cookie aren't my real names just that it's being used sooo much on me people no longer remember my real name or I just choose them not to know. Liike what I introduce myself as, I'm a big fan of the Jonas Brothers since late 2006 and was okay with them when I heard about "Mandy" on youtube which was before their FIRST ever Appearance...as in I knew about them since then and heard their music but became an official fan late 2006. Oh and I absolutely positively L . O . V . E . Joe Jonas ofcourse... Oh and Luvving the smilies,

Looks like me the most= Embarassed [[I blush ALOT. It's soooo bad that sometimes someone tells me something around online like teases me I'll Embarassed my wayy through...]]

Pebbz.Cookie[[Is DONE. And is sorry for the length]]

Pebbz&Co.
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself.... - Page 2 Empty Introducing Robin Elizabeth

Post  Robin Elizabeth Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Hey, I am the one and only Robin Elizabeth. I live in Alberta Canada eh? I am a Mom Fan. Oh ya my daughters think you are O.K too. Big Rob thanks for keeping the boys safe and secure. Happy holidays and have a safe trip in Mexico.

Robin Elizabeth

Robin Elizabeth
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Robin Elizabeth wrote:Hey, I am the one and only Robin Elizabeth. I live in Alberta Canada eh? I am a Mom Fan. Oh ya my daughters think you are O.K too. Big Rob thanks for keeping the boys safe and secure. Happy holidays and have a safe trip in Mexico.

Robin Elizabeth

Hey Robin!

Thanks so much for joining the forum! Welcome to bigrobsforreal.com!! Hope to see you around!

Danielle and Alyssa

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 am

WAZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPP???????????????? Very Happy
I'm Laura, but you can call me Weezy, W or Lallu Very Happy
So let's see,
I'm a 14 year old girl from Estonia, which is a small country below Finland. Smile
I live in Pärnu, which is the summercapital in estonia. woho!! Very Happy
I' heading towards to 8th grade, my birthday is on valentines day !!!11 lol! I actually love it! Very Happy
I listen to a lot of music, from wall to wall actually.
From Michael Jackson [RIP <3333] to Beyonce.
I have ocean blue eyes, short blonde hair, i'm pretty short myself, i'm an only child to my mum. my dad passed away in 2005, march 30th. :/
but now i live with my mom, stepdad and his two kids. :')

what else... i love having fun, i go to the beach a lot, i love my friends.
I'm quite firendly, at the same time i'm a big biaaacth, sorry for that Very Happy
i'm a bit wild, crazy, funny and I look like Anne Heche and a bit like Dakota Fanning. (: That's what I've been told. (:

Okay, so here me: https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm120/voododoll-/P6250044-1.jpg

CIAO!! Razz
Laura
Laura
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Laura wrote:WAZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPP???????????????? Very Happy
So let's see,
I'm a 14 year old girl from Estonia, which is a small country below Finland. Smile
I' heading towards to 8th grade, my birthday is on valentines day !!!11 lol! I actually love it! Very Happy
I have ocean blue eyes, short blonde hair, i'm pretty short myself, i'm an only child to my mum. my dad passed away in 2005, march 30th. :/

I'm quite firendly, at the same time i'm a big biaaacth, sorry for that Very Happy
i'm a bit wild, crazy, funny and I look like Anne Heche and a bit like Dakota Fanning. (: That's what I've been told. (:

Okay, so here me: https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm120/voododoll-/P6250044-1.jpg

CIAO!! Razz

Hey Laura!

Thanks for joining the forum! You sound awesome and super nice! Look forward to seeing you around! Take Care!

~BRFR~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cowboymd Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Laura wrote:WAZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPP???????????????? Very Happy
So let's see,

CIAO!! Razz

Hey Laura! I'm Faye! (The World's Worst Moderator--Sorry Alyssa and Danielle)

I hope you enjoy the site! My friends Alyssa and Danielle do an amazing job on it every day! Tell your friends!

~ Faye
cowboymd
cowboymd

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcyOne Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Well i was looking for a new forum to join and the higher
powers of Google has brought me here!

My name is Marcy and I'd just like to say hi to everyone and
thank everyone here for helping to create such a fantastic website.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will
guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
MarcyOne
MarcyOne
Big Rob Fan

http://www.1weddingsource.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum