Big Rob's For Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's excited about Demi's new CD?!

+2
Admin
cowboymd
6 posters

Go down

Who's excited about Demi's new CD?! Empty Who's excited about Demi's new CD?!

Post  cowboymd Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:28 pm

I AM!

OMG! Get Back is amazing! The video premieres this friday on DC and I CAN'T WAIT!

What are you're thoughts on Demi's new album?! Are you excited?!

~ Faye
cowboymd
cowboymd

Back to top Go down

Who's excited about Demi's new CD?! Empty Re: Who's excited about Demi's new CD?!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm

I am SOOO totally excited!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Demi!! She was so amazing in concert!! Her cd and video are going to rock!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who's excited about Demi's new CD?! Empty Re: Who's excited about Demi's new CD?!

Post  can'tstoptherain Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 pm

i'm excited more than words
it's kind of sad

but the funniest part is that all my favorite songs (except for one i think) are all the ones jb helped write. kinda weird how that worked out... i didn't even realize until i looked on amazon. freaky how my OJD works. lol

the music video is going to be awesome. it's the reason i'm watching the new cheetah girls movie
can'tstoptherain
can'tstoptherain

Back to top Go down

Post  cowboymd Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:42 pm

can'tstoptherain wrote:i'm excited more than words
it's kind of sad

but the funniest part is that all my favorite songs (except for one i think) are all the ones jb helped write. kinda weird how that worked out... i didn't even realize until i looked on amazon. freaky how my OJD works. lol

the music video is going to be awesome. it's the reason i'm watching the new cheetah girls movie

Haha! Same! I wouldn't watch the cheetah girls movie for any other reason really...it doesn't look that exciting...

But then again, I could be wrong...I'll probably watch it anyway!

~ Faye
cowboymd
cowboymd

Back to top Go down

Post  can'tstoptherain Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 pm

cowboymd wrote:
it's kind of sad

Haha! Same! I wouldn't watch the cheetah girls movie for any other reason really...it doesn't look that exciting...

~ Faye
now that i think of it i'm kind of curious to find out how they write raven out of it

my friend and i were trying to figure out how there was no raven when we thought the cheetah girls whole motto is "cheetah sisters" and "we stick together"

kicking a cheetah girl out/one leaving definitely doens't make "a perfect family"
can'tstoptherain
can'tstoptherain

Back to top Go down

Post  cowboymd Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm

can'tstoptherain wrote:
cowboymd wrote:
it's kind of sad

~ Faye
now that i think of it i'm kind of curious to find out how they write raven out of it

my friend and i were trying to figure out how there was no raven when we thought the cheetah girls whole motto is "cheetah sisters" and "we stick together"

kicking a cheetah girl out/one leaving definitely doens't make "a perfect family"

I think she goes to college...and they have some feature online about it...weird! But ya, it's so ironic!

Oh! I just saw a commercial! They are also showing the new HSM3 video during the Cheetah girls! YEY! I am SOOO watching! Very Happy

~ Faye
cowboymd
cowboymd

Back to top Go down

Post  can'tstoptherain Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm

cowboymd wrote:
can'tstoptherain wrote:
cowboymd wrote:
it's kind of sad

~ Faye

I think she goes to college...and they have some feature online about it...weird! But ya, it's so ironic!

Oh! I just saw a commercial! They are also showing the new HSM3 video during the Cheetah girls! YEY! I am SOOO watching! Very Happy

~ Faye
i think i'll end up watching.

i always find myself staring at the costumes while the commercials are on. i'll be doing something and then i'll see them out of the corner of my eye and just go "o0o0o0 pretty colors"

it takes so little to amuse me. haha
can'tstoptherain
can'tstoptherain

Back to top Go down

Post  WasAGrogBlogReader1 Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:15 am

i am way excited probably gunna buy it
ya and the vido so isnt that the date that the new single was soposta come out ?? well its today so iam gessing its not darn it !
WasAGrogBlogReader1
WasAGrogBlogReader1
Big Robbers

Back to top Go down

Post  can'tstoptherain Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 pm

WasAGrogBlogReader1 wrote:i am way excited probably gunna buy it
ya and the vido so isnt that the date that the new single was soposta come out ?? well its today so iam gessing its not darn it !
Her CD comes out on September 23

I'm counting the days!! Only one month left!! haha
can'tstoptherain
can'tstoptherain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 pm

I watched her video tonight!!!!!!!!! I LOVED it!!!!! It was amazing! Demi rocks!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay! Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Admin wrote:I watched her video tonight!!!!!!!!! I LOVED it!!!!! It was amazing! Demi rocks!!! :star: :star: :star: :D :D :D

I watched it too!
Oooohhmigosh! It was AWESOME!
I loved it!
The song is amazing, and so is the video!!!
I loved her outfit as well...
ahhh.
she rocks <3

Can't wait for the CD :)
Kay!
Kay!
Big Rob Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGROBismyHERO Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:41 am

ahhh! dont forget is amazing!!!!!!!!

if youre reading this, and you dont have the cd, then i suggest you go an buy it now!
BIGROBismyHERO
BIGROBismyHERO
Big Robbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down