Introduce yourself....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself....

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:09 pm

When you join post here telling us a little bit about yourself. Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  cowboymd on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Hmmm...let's see...

My name is Faye!

I have a good friend...her name is Alyssa and she makes amazing graphics and has this amazing website called bigrobsforreal.com!

That's pretty much the best part about me! Haha! Very Happy Embarassed alien (I'm liking the emoticons) lol!

~ Faye
avatar
cowboymd
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Hey Faye!!!

Welcome to the boards!!! Thanks for becoming a moderator here as well!!

*Danielle & Alyssa*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  can'tstoptherain on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 am

hey guys!!

i'm jess and a big fan of big rob

thanks so much for this site. i love it!
avatar
can'tstoptherain
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  cowboymd on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:05 am

Jess! Yey!

I see that you got the email! Good!

Glad you joined! You're amazing! Very Happy

~ Faye

_________________



(Demi and Selena siggy by Ninja.Jonas on JBF)
avatar
cowboymd
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  can'tstoptherain on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:12 am

aww thanks faye!!

you're amazing too girl

<3
avatar
can'tstoptherain
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 am

can'tstoptherain wrote:hey guys!!

i'm jess and a big fan of big rob

thanks so much for this site. i love it!

Hi Jess! Welcome to the site! Thanks for becoming a moderator! We're so glad to have you as a member here!

*Danielle & Alyssa*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  can'tstoptherain on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am

Admin wrote:
can'tstoptherain wrote:hey guys!!

i'm jess and a big fan of big rob

thanks so much for this site. i love it!

Hi Jess! Welcome to the site! Thanks for becoming a moderator! We're so glad to have you as a member here!

*Danielle & Alyssa*

thanks guys!! so glad to be a help Smile
avatar
can'tstoptherain
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Hollywood_Here_We_Come on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Hey!

I'm Madeline!
You can call me mads....I'm still trying to figure out everything around here, haha so bear with me... alien oooo thats cool! hahahaha pig hahah oink, HAHA I think I'm gonna have fun with this HAHA okay well...

I LOVE BIG ROB

he's the BEST! Without him, the boys would not be safe, not to mention Big Rob is pretty much the most awesome person on earth! Heck Yeah! hahahaha

Sooo...yeah, I'm Mads...or Madeline...if you didn't catch that haha sooo...yup that pretty much it!

See you around! afro <------ woah....hahaha...its like big rob with hair....I think I'm gonna like it here Wink

<3 Mads

Hollywood_Here_We_Come
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  cowboymd on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:17 pm

MADS!

How are you my big lovable lug?!

I love you! Thanks for listening to me and signing up! alien

~ Faye

_________________



(Demi and Selena siggy by Ninja.Jonas on JBF)
avatar
cowboymd
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Hollywood_Here_We_Come wrote:Hey!

I'm Madeline!
You can call me mads....I'm still trying to figure out everything around here, haha so bear with me... alien oooo thats cool! hahahaha pig hahah oink, HAHA I think I'm gonna have fun with this HAHA okay well...

I LOVE BIG ROB

he's the BEST! Without him, the boys would not be safe, not to mention Big Rob is pretty much the most awesome person on earth! Heck Yeah! hahahaha

Sooo...yeah, I'm Mads...or Madeline...if you didn't catch that haha sooo...yup that pretty much it!

See you around! afro <------ woah....hahaha...its like big rob with hair....I think I'm gonna like it here Wink

<3 Mads

Hey Mads!!!

Welcome to the site! We are SO glad you joined!!!! Laughing afro

_________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Hollywood_Here_We_Come on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:24 pm

cowboymd wrote:MADS!

How are you my big lovable lug?!

I love you! Thanks for listening to me and signing up! alien

~ Faye

Oh...so now I'm a lug *sniffle*
I think I'll...I think I'll just leave now *sniffle*
HAHA JK JK
soooooooooo, yeah I guess I gave in and listened to you...even though I say I wouldn't listen to you till pigs fly *looks out window* <pig> oh there goes one now! hahaha what do ya know!

Hahaha, soo yeah!
LOVE YA FAYE
I guess I'll be talkin to ya on here hahaha and on JBF and on Gmail ahaha wow...you never get away from me you big loveable lug HAHA *see how it feels?* HAHA JK once again, but yeah! I'll talk to you...like right now! HAHA

YAY

<3 Mads

Hollywood_Here_We_Come
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Hollywood_Here_We_Come on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Hollywood_Here_We_Come wrote:Hey!

I'm Madeline!
You can call me mads....I'm still trying to figure out everything around here, haha so bear with me... alien oooo thats cool! hahahaha pig hahah oink, HAHA I think I'm gonna have fun with this HAHA okay well...

I LOVE BIG ROB

he's the BEST! Without him, the boys would not be safe, not to mention Big Rob is pretty much the most awesome person on earth! Heck Yeah! hahahaha

Sooo...yeah, I'm Mads...or Madeline...if you didn't catch that haha sooo...yup that pretty much it!

See you around! afro <------ woah....hahaha...its like big rob with hair....I think I'm gonna like it here Wink

<3 Mads

Hey Mads!!!

Welcome to the site! We are SO glad you joined!!!! Laughing afro

Haha! YAY!

Hey, you know what they say....

Your not living till your signed onto Big Rob's first fansite and talking to the one and only Faye, Danielle, and Alyssa! haha

YES! I think I'm gonna have fun on here hehehehe

LOVE YOU guys! You pretty much ROCK like...the ROCY MOUNTAINS hahah oooooo flower ooooo flower!

<3 Mads

Hollywood_Here_We_Come
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Disney's_Next_Star on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 pm

Hey guys!!! It's Sierra! Just joined cuz i love Big Rob, plus if I wouldn't have joined Faye would have killed me! haha! bounce hehe... i love that one! It reminds me of me and Joe! Faye would get that!
I can be a pirate with an eyepatch. pirat Arg! I'm a pirate.
I can be a regular guy with an eyepatch. pirat Arg! I am not a pirate.
haha!
Love you guys!

Disney's_Next_Star
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Disney's_Next_Star wrote:Hey guys!!! It's Sierra! Just joined cuz i love Big Rob, plus if I wouldn't have joined Faye would have killed me! haha! bounce hehe... i love that one! It reminds me of me and Joe! Faye would get that!
I can be a pirate with an eyepatch. pirat Arg! I'm a pirate.
I can be a regular guy with an eyepatch. pirat Arg! I am not a pirate.
haha!
Love you guys!

Hey Sierra!!
We're sooooo glad that you joined!! Thank you so much! It's going to be so much fun. Very Happy Very Happy
Big Rob rocks!
Alyssa & Danielle Very Happy

_________________

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2008-08-18
Location : California

View user profile http://bigrobsforreal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  cowboymd on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm

Disney's_Next_Star wrote:Hey guys!!! It's Sierra! Just joined cuz i love Big Rob, plus if I wouldn't have joined Faye would have killed me! haha! bounce hehe... i love that one! It reminds me of me and Joe! Faye would get that!
I can be a pirate with an eyepatch. pirat Arg! I'm a pirate.
I can be a regular guy with an eyepatch. pirat Arg! I am not a pirate.
haha!
Love you guys!

You're right...I would have killed you! Very Happy

Love youuu!

~ Faye

_________________



(Demi and Selena siggy by Ninja.Jonas on JBF)
avatar
cowboymd
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  can'tstoptherain on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 pm

look at all these fancy new members!

WELCOME GUYS!!!!!

_________________
avatar
can'tstoptherain
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Kay! on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 am


Hii!
My name's Karen.. I'm 15.
I found out about this at JBF (:
and I'm sooo happy I registered, cause Big Rob Ponessss!
haha

Anyways,
I hope I can make some friends over here as well.

:D
avatar
Kay!
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 39
Join date : 2008-08-20
Location : Dom. Rep.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  danielle on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 am

Kay! wrote:
Hii!
My name's Karen.. I'm 15.
I found out about this at JBF (:
and I'm sooo happy I registered, cause Big Rob Ponessss!
haha

Anyways,
I hope I can make some friends over here as well.

Very Happy

Hi Karen!!
Welcome to Bigrobsforreal.com's forum!! My sister and I are so happy you joined!!!
We can't wait to get to talk to you more on here.
Big Rob does pone! Very Happy
See you around!
*Danielle*

_________________


Danielle

[co-owner of BRFR]

...you said forever && always...
avatar
danielle
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-08-18
Age : 28
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.bigrobsforreal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  cowboymd on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:15 am

Kay! wrote:
Hii!
My name's Karen.. I'm 15.
I found out about this at JBF (:
and I'm sooo happy I registered, cause Big Rob Ponessss!
haha

Anyways,
I hope I can make some friends over here as well.

Very Happy

Hi Karen!

Thanks for joining! We're so excited you are here!
And I'm from JBF as well! And so is the other moderator Jess! Feel free to pm either of us!

~ Faye

_________________



(Demi and Selena siggy by Ninja.Jonas on JBF)
avatar
cowboymd
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Kay! on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 pm

cowboymd wrote:
Kay! wrote:
Hii!
My name's Karen.. I'm 15.
I found out about this at JBF (:
and I'm sooo happy I registered, cause Big Rob Ponessss!
haha

Anyways,
I hope I can make some friends over here as well.

:D

Hi Karen!

Thanks for joining! We're so excited you are here!
And I'm from JBF as well! And so is the other moderator Jess! Feel free to pm either of us!

~ Faye


Hi Faye!
I'm already loving this site!

Yess! I've seen you and Jess at JBF before (:
So, how is it going?

avatar
Kay!
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 39
Join date : 2008-08-20
Location : Dom. Rep.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  can'tstoptherain on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Kay! wrote:
cowboymd wrote:
Kay! wrote:
Hii!
My name's Karen.. I'm 15.
I found out about this at JBF (:
and I'm sooo happy I registered, cause Big Rob Ponessss!
haha

Anyways,
I hope I can make some friends over here as well.

Very Happy

Hi Karen!

Thanks for joining! We're so excited you are here!
And I'm from JBF as well! And so is the other moderator Jess! Feel free to pm either of us!

~ Faye


Hi Faye!
I'm already loving this site!

Yess! I've seen you and Jess at JBF before (:
So, how is it going?

hey karen!!
thank you so much for joining!! you won't regret it! haha
like faye said; both of us are from JBF. don't hesitate to PM either of us if you ever need anything.
can't wait to talk to you more!
<3 Jess

_________________
avatar
can'tstoptherain
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  _xoxbrii on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:17 pm

heyy.

I'm new of course, I'm 14 from Australia. I'm a huge fan of the Jonas Bros. as well as Big Rob. I love you

So, that's pretty much it...lol. Laughing

Can't wait to meet more Big Rob fans Very Happy

xx.

_xoxbrii
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  cowboymd on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:18 pm

_xoxbrii wrote:heyy.

I'm new of course, I'm 14 from Australia. I'm a huge fan of the Jonas Bros. as well as Big Rob. I love you

So, that's pretty much it...lol. Laughing

Can't wait to meet more Big Rob fans Very Happy

xx.

Hey girl! Thanks for joining! We're so excited you came!

~ Faye

_________________



(Demi and Selena siggy by Ninja.Jonas on JBF)
avatar
cowboymd
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 47
Join date : 2008-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  _xoxbrii on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Yay! I'm so excited too! lol! cheers

_xoxbrii
Big Rob Fan

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-08-20
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum